Chinese School of Delaware 2021-2022 registration is now open. Please note that we would like our parents to register as early as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please feel free to contact us via school email - info@ChineseSchoolDE.org
Please note the following information:
1. Pre-K to 8th-grade classes will meet from 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm.
2. The minimum number of students required for each class is 6. If four or five students are registered for a specific class on or before July 1, the school board will determine whether that class will be offered or combined with another class or canceled. Classes with students 3 or less will be canceled.
3. Please complete registration and mail the tuition checks to the school's P.O. Box. Please write two separate checks for CACC family membership and the other one for school tuition. In order to receive the full-year tuition discount, please register for both the Fall and Spring semesters together. Register by July 15 to enjoy early bird discount.
4. Each additional sibling from the same parents is entitled a $10 discount for one semester or $20 for one year. You may deduct the appropriate amount when you register.
5. The first day of school for 2021-22 is September 12.