Chinese School of Delaware
Due to the latest weather forecast of snow and ice pellets, CSD will cancel school on 03/01.
I hope the weather will be fine next week.
If if you are concerned about your child(ren)'s Chinese progress without school, please contact your teacher for assignments if you wish.
There will be a snow make up day later. We will decide the date and make the announcement as soon as possible.
We had a Chinese new year celebration last night at CACC. Some parents and students participated. I hope you all had a great time. All CSD students will receive a red envelop as we resume school as well.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. Drive safely.